1 June 2014

My week 22 in workouts

Okaay, its time to wrap up the week again. I can't believe how fast weeks just fly by nowadays! I remember being like 10 or so, and school year as well as summer holidays always felt like forever and never-ending. Luckily I am all grown up now(yap.) so no need for boring hours, days and weeks not passing by, now they just speed past before you even notice.

Once again I had a pretty active week. But in a sense that I enjoyed everything, I still don't need to "force" myself to go to the gym or anything, instead all is purely for enjoyment. I am enjoying orienteering a lot, as it has such a short season so you really need to get all out of it before its gone again for the winter. Crossfit has also hooked me so bad,  I am always waiting for the next workout (even though a bit scared if I will survive them, haha.So far so good!) and what they will consist of, as they are always different. Also, as a beginner I keep learning new things at the same time, thumbs up for that!

Lately, I haven't been able to include running into my schedule (other than orienteering of course and running done at CF) and I was convinced that I would be able to run even for half an hour anymore. This morning however I went for a run, just cause I felt like it, and crushed my new record; 6k for under 30 min!! I was so happy and extremely surprised. That feeling after making it trough, oh it was good

Something I miss a lot is golfing. Last summer was definitely my "golden season" when it comes to golfing, I trained a lot and you could really tell that as my technique got a lot better, hits longer and naturally by that my HCP went down. For this season too of course I had such high hopes but during the last few weeks I have kind of had to give in to the fact that there just is not enough time for everything. I still try to dedicate weekends for golfing mainly, but that is just not enough to achieve that development in my game that I want to. Oh well, what big problems I have going on right now hah!

Jukola is coming closer and closer (only two more weeks left!!) so that is exciting. That also means that more running and orienteering needs to happen. The next two weeks are definitely going to be extremely busy and full of activities for me, but thats how I like it so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment