23 November 2013

Dear Santa..

This year I am waiting for christmas more than ever. One reason is of course because I see my family and dear friends after 4 months again. The second reason that I get to spend almost two weeks at home, I ensure you I will most definitely enjoy my own shower and sauna, clean toilet and my fluffy blanket! One thing I am also looking forward to a lot is an OVEN. I never thought it would be so, not difficult, but weird to live without an oven. So during those two weeks I will be baking, a lot. I have already collected a decent amount of new recipes I want to try. So all friends and family - be prepared to be eating not only christmas food but my bakings too, hah!

As an every year tradition, I crafted some chirstmas wanties(with my glorious editing skills). I really don't have anything in particular I would want this year, but believe it or not, I did manage to find some things while strolling around the oh so loyal world wide web.




Here we can see my addiction to cute and comfy, meaning all those sweaters. Want them all! 
Those overalls would be perfect for snowboarding - no more freezing butts and snow inside my panties. Yes, please.

I also had to go check out the selection from stockmann.com and I did end up finding some cute things for my christmas list. I am weak for all those cute things for kitchen. And in my opinion, you can never have enough bed linen ;-)




And them to some other dreams. After my exchange I most probably will have some time before my studies continue again in Finland(not confirmed information!), so then would be a purrfect time for a little getaway. To the city of angles perhaps.. 


But for real, all I am asking for Christmas is all my family safe and sound in one place. This year we could try to survive without power cuts or any other unnecessary hustle. 
Lots of sleep, lots of snow, lots of warm cozy clothes, friends, family and Santa Claus of course. 

p.s. If someone knows a decent photo editing program for Mac, please inform me asap. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment