23 November 2013

Exploring Germany: Bremen

Finally off to my report from Germany. I have been super lazy stressed with school and all other things that my little blog has severely taken all the damage from that. Anyways, now I am back again hopefully with a little more realtime posts and stories. From Instagram you can find my silly little life in pictures with the most up-to-date goings and comings.

--

My first city where I headed was Bremen. It was kind of a natural choice to make, as my InterRail ticket was only valid in Germany and I knew that there was a few hour bus connection from Groningen to Bremen. So I took an early morning bus for 9 euros. And by early morning, I really mean early. On my way to the train station I saw some people returning their homes, assuming coming from a nice night out haha.









Bremen was really nice, quite a small city as I was expecting. The city center area was really nice, filled with old beautiful buildings and a super new looking tram, quite a contrast must say. At that time there was also some market or celebration going on and food stands etc. were about to be built. For a couple of hours I just strolled around the city center with the tourist map I got from the train station. It was nice to see the city, as it is one of our choices in VAMK to choose as an exchange city. Small but must be very atmospheric.

After enjoying a local doughnut from a food booth for breakfast and taking more than enough pictures, I continued my journey by taking a train to Hamburg.


No comments:

Post a Comment