10 October 2013

Just Around the Corner

On Sunday, I wanted to go around and take some pictures as it was such a nice weather and I really hadn't taken that many pictures of Groningen itself, only from other places. At the same time I wanted to explore a new area, which I came across kind of by getting lost and been wanting to go there ever since. I don't know why I haven't gone there more often, as it is really close to the city(Grote markt and Vismarkt), but still away from all the hustle. Some really cute stores, cafes and bakeries over there. I also saw some reeally cute rowers hehe... ;-)

So, without further ado, here are some random pictures from my nice little Sunday walk around.






Cupcakes !!!

Old school candy store


One of Hanze's buildings, Academie Minerva Art Academy

Dit is mijn stad

No comments:

Post a Comment