29 October 2013

Storming in Groningen

It has been so long I wrote anything random here so wanted to just say hi real quick before returning to school work.. Will be posting about my trip to Germany also later today!

So, Hi! Everything is ok in here. Exam and assignment stress is kind of getting to me and my energy levels are not in the highest peak at the moment, but only 2 weeks and it should be better. On 18th we are going to Amsterdam to see a band called Daughter so at least I have something really exciting to look for after exams! :-)

Yesterday was quite a horrible day even for a monday. I woke up without any alarm or other reason at 7:30 and it was storming real bad outside. I didn't wake up because of the storm, but it was kind of intense still. It was winding so loud and also raining from time to time. Apparently the government also reported a "code red" because of the storm. I was planning on doing laundry, but yeah that didn't happen. I did have to go to school though and to a meeting, and the biking was just horrible! Even though you biked and sweat like a little pig, you could not move forward because of the strong wind. I bet I would have been faster if I walked.. Hated every second of it. So I am hoping the weather will stay more calm during the next couple of months.




No comments:

Post a Comment