16 December 2013

December so far

Christmas is so near! Only two more days and I will be on my way to Finland. Craazy! I couldn't be more excited about wednesday. Also, it turned out that one of my friends living in here is also flying to Helsinki on wednesday and we are on the same flight! So I even have company for the way back. 
Thanks mumsie for sending me this
Still, before I can leave Groningen for two week, there will be at least a group presentation, a lot of other school work and stressing about packing. Kind of panicking if I will manage to do everything in two days. December has gone by faster than I thought. I was waiting for christmas and visiting home so much, that I thought that the next 18 days would be the longest ones ever. But for once, a lot of schoolwork has been for my favor. Only 2 more lids to open from my Fazer christmas calendar!

Snowing at last in Groningen
Last week I was working on getting christmas gifts sorted, and happily I managed to buy most of them or at least I know what I would want to buy.

On Saturday we visited Bremen for the christmas market. 7 hours in Bremen consisted of glühwein(yuck), awesome carousel ride, medieval christmas market and a visit to Primark. I managed to do some christmas shopping, but not as much as I hoped... My plan was to visit Amsterdam yesterday, but I kind of slept in and suddenly it was four o'clock in the afternoon. Oh well, I just have to be very productive and get things done in Tampere. As last week I got a message asking weather I would like to work for a couple of days during my stay in Finland.. And knowing me, of course I accepted the offer. So five days of my 2 week holiday will be spent at work.


Today I basically have a day off from school, but I still need to finish one presentation and then in the evening is our last floorball practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment