5 December 2013

Sleepless Nights

I don't feel like sleeping, so #bloggingtime.

I have had a pretty tight schedule at school for a few weeks now and will probably have until christmas and then in January again. I don't have any exams in January, so that means a lot of homework and other (group) assignments.


Tomorrow luckily I get to enjoy a day off from uni, or at least from Zernike as one meeting got rescheduled for next tuesday. That doesn't mean that its going to be a lazy day - just made a to-do list of twelve points. Time to be productive. Apparently some storm is hitting Groningen again, so I am glad to just stay inside and deal with all the boring stuff, maybe light up some candles and enjoy the winter.

Have to start thinking about christmas present also. It is always as hard to thing about good gifts to give for your loved ones.. Something useful but not boring, meaningful but not too over-the-top. Hopefully Groningen has some sweet things to offer on that area. Next weekend I really want to go somewhere, The Hague or Utrecht maybe, so that might be a good opportunity for some gift hunting. On the 14th we are also going to Bremen for a christmas market, and then on 18th I am already flying back to Helsinki!

Thanksgiving dinner ....
Yesterday I started to pack for christmas. As in packed my summer clothes and stuff that I really won't be needing anymore. And oh my.. It feels like there is as much clothes and stuff in my room as before packing. I honestly do not know how I will empty this room. Stressful. I guess I have to add another dash point to my list: find out the rates for sending moving boxes to Finland.

Christmas lights

2 comments:

  1. Oi ihana asu sulla!<3 Ja vitsit, mä oon tolla viikolla ku tuut takas Suomeen, niin äitin luona niin vois yrittää nähä jos ehtii! :--) Ois aika mahtavaa ! Ja tsemiä pakkaamiseen, tiiän, että se on yhtä tuskaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi kiitos!! :-) Ai oot, no hei ihan täydellistä!! Pitää siis ehdottomasti nähdä :-) hjoo, se on aina yhtä kamalaa ehkä juuri siks alotin niin aikasin..

      Delete