19 September 2013

What's new

I just finished my classes for today and I am having a snack before studying for a while at the school library.

As my cappuccino cools down, I figured to share some random things from the past few days.

This week I feel like has been the brake point in the weather when you can actually wear a coat without boiling in the midday sun, in other words Autumn is here. So I have been using my new denim jacket like everyday, don't know how I managed to live without one before. I have also been FINALLY, after weeks and weeks, able to start using my gorgeous ACNE scarf, pure love and totally worth every penny!

I don't know if it's because of the change in the weather, my kiind of unilateral diet (of toast, cucumber and lettuce + occasional pasta) or 6am arrivals to the house after a night out, but I have managed to get a cold. Not feeling the best atm with dripping nose and red eyes..

Fortunately tomorrow we will head up to an island called Ameland and spend the weekend there. Really looking forward to this excursion - hopefully it will be a-mazing! So on monday I will be either on the top of my game, or even more sick..

p.s. I really don't mind spending time at the school canteen - cappuccino for 1€, Arctic Monkeys and One Direction playing on the background!! Thumbs up for Hanze fo sho!


3 comments:

  1. Hihii serkkuseni! Iskä laitto mulle maililla linkkiä tänne ja päällisin puolin selailin läpi yhdeltä istumalta. Näytät mielettömän hyvältä!<3 Jään seurailemaan ;) T: Katri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heii mahtavaa että löysit tänne!! <3 Täältä näkee ainakin välillä kuulumisia, riippuen miten jaksan/ehdin päivittää :) hieman on vielä hankaluuksia muistaa tulla kirjotteleen hehe!

      Delete
    2. Se on ihan tuttua, mäkin päivittelen silloin tällöin mitä sattuu, ei oo niin tarkkaa siis! ;)

      Delete