30 September 2013

Week 39

Last week was a bit of a blur for me, as I got sick and have just been recovering and trying to get better.
On tuesday night I had the worst ear ache ever! I could only sleep for about 2 hours altogether, as I was in so much pain. My ear was full of pressure and I just tried to survive the night. The next day I rang to the doctor and she said that they don't heal ear infection with medicine - only in really bad cases - and I should just wait for it to go away at its self and take some nose spray. Well now its Monday, and I am still feeling a bit sick. Some pressure, but not that bad thank god! On Saturday I think my ear opened. 

Besides being sick and moaning, I have been...

taking more medicine in a week than I have during the past year
at school looking very sick
amused by my fellow inhabitants

eating some delish food #instafood

introduced to the cheapest and yuckiest drink; Taksi

witnessed an old couple dancing on the table at Vismarkt

searching for a space to park my bike - without success
going out on a whim.. My new favorite place, Warhol
exploring Groningen

No comments:

Post a Comment