17 March 2014

24.2.2014 // Monday and shopping

I already told about the first two days of our holiday so I will just skip ahead to Monday. I will probably post some random pics later on, so there you will se even more(and better) pics from Saturday and Sunday. Also, finally I managed to get the pics from my camera imported to my Macbook. I had some technical difficulties as my laptop is kind of full(of everything unnecessary..) so it was literally impossible to import the pics, but all good now so here we go..

On Monday as I mentioned we headed over to the Citadel Outlet -shopping mall but before that of course we had to have a good breakfast so that we would be full of energy and ready to shop 'n roll ;-) Scrolling trough Yelp, I came across a place called Crème De La Crêpe on Manhattan Beach, quite near the pancake place actually, so we tried it out. It was a pretty quiet day with just a few people passing by in their work clothes and some random housewives taking their kids to wherever.
 
Located about half an hour drive away from our hotel, the outlet center was pretty easily accessible even though we again had to drive trough some pretty dodgy neighborhoods. We got there quite early, just after 11 I think. The parking lot was not that full at this point but later on was packed, and it was a good thing I remembered where we parked, or we would have been lost trying to find our car! 

Our first stop was at the Disney store, and oh gosh it was such heaven!! If I had a kid, I don't even want to think how many princess/prince outfits we would have in our household. I am kind of a disney addict(not a majure one though) and it was hard to control myself from buying all those cute little dresses and toys. We visited quite a few stores and spent around 5 hours in there. I bought things from Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Converse, Sketchers, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap and Levi's. In my opinion, the sports stuff is super cheap at the outlet places. Even though they tend to be the previous season's models. they are still very good quality just with a remarkably lower price tag.
 
 
I mean, look at those prices - SO CHEAP!
In the evening, we were super tired from the day so we just went to bed early and tried to catch up with the time difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment