30 March 2014

Home Sweet Home

I had the most awesome week in Lapland, but still it's so good to be back home. Yesterday we enjoyed the last few hours at Levi as well as possible. Our train left from Rovaniemi at 9 pm so we had some spare time in the morning. After cleaning up our cabin, me and dad went to the slopes as it was such a nice day, and I actually changed from snowboarding to skiing.
Tired from all the outdoor entertainment the journey went by pretty fast and as soon as we got to the train it didn't take long for all of us to fall asleep. Thats a good thing, as this morning we had to wake up at 5:30 am. And as the night between Saturday and Sunday was the time to change from winter time to summer time, 5:30 am was actually 4:30 am to us. Confusing, I know and I kept waking up thinking if we are yet in Tampere or not. The train continued it way to Helsinki, so we could have overslept and found ourselves from Helsinki instead. 
As we got home at around 7 am, I didn't feel like sleeping at all so I figured to do a massive spring cleaning in my room. How convenient and very like me to be cleaning at 7 am after just 6 hours of sleep. Anyways, now my room looks so much better as I finally took those ugly boxes and part of my winter clothes to storage. The rest of the day will be spent lounging in fresh sheets, mentally preparing to return work tomorrow and also visiting grandma and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment