23 May 2014

Done and ready for more

Yesterday we finished our three week OnRamp course. During the nine practices I learned so much, but of course I have plenty to learn still. But I feel like I have really got the hang on what crossfit is about; and I am really liking it. Also, all those late nights watching the sun set and biking back home with awesome music on and barely no people around; thats what I call quality time just by myself.
Three weeks ago, we did a WOD which I managed to finish with time 7:19 and now on our last session of course we had to do it again. Before starting, I was feeling the nerves in my stomach as there was no way for me to do worse than the first time but I was afraid I would. After a steady start, I felt pretty good so kept up the pace and finished in 6:36! I am so happy!! Could have gone better and even faster, I was not totally exhausted finishing but oh well..

WOD 22.5.2014: 6:36
300m row
15-12-9
squat
ring pull-up(not sure about that name?)
KBS 12kg
300m row

Now its time to hit the actual classes and see where this journey takes me. I really need to work on my upper body strength, as noticed today I couldn't even do a full pull-up..

I wanted to start off strong, so already today we headed over to the gym for a nice friday night workout. And not just any workout, but one of the toughest I have ever probably done. We didn't even need to do it full-on but I was exhausted even after the first round. Somehow I couldn't get myself going 150% at the end and that really showed in the outcome, but I accept that however this was my fifth working out day in a row. I can't wait to see some result, especially with those goddamn burbees... Killing me each and every time. Today I made 60 of them so hopefully next time it won't be so bad.

WOD 23.5.2014: 3 rounds and 400m run
30min AMRAP
400m run with med.ball(6kg)
20 box jumps(50cm)
20 burbee
20 med.ball(6kg) clean

No comments:

Post a Comment