5 May 2014

Long time no see

I feel so exhausted yet extremely happy right now.

For a nice while I have been kind of feeling down and not completely myself. I have always been an outgoing person, happy and social even though I do loove to spend an hour or two at home just lounging on the sofa. I guess my everyday life has just been lacking some positive energy and something exciting to do. So, already months back, I signed up on a course for which I was completely and utterly scared of. This whole social media scene including Instagram, blogs, Youtube etc. had shown me some parts of this new sport I am about to conquer.
My first official wod, lets see how the numbers look like in three weeks
Just four hours ago my body was shaking and cold and my thoughts were going from right to left and doing cartwheels in the middle; what if I can't do it, what if no one talks to me and everyone knows so much already and I just suck. I can get kind of competitive and that either makes me try 150% or just give up. Today I decided to be brave, to face my fear and head to that gym. And I could not be happier I did. And I even made some new friends! For the first time in a while, I really feel alive. There is this nice and tingly feeling in my every muscle that I will(not be able to walk tomorrow..) be spending some nice moments at the Reebok CrossFit 33100 gym. I am so excited and ready to reach my limits and go a little beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment