19 May 2014

My week 20 in workouts

Better late than never I guess, so here comes the summary of how my last week pretty much looked like all-in-all. I was feeling pretty tired from all the late nights and early mornings, but gladly I managed to get some sleep in during the weekend. Even though I missed a wedding after party just because of my sleepy eyes and a too comfy sofa... :( As my weekend passed by pretty much just sleeping, eating chocolate and lounging on our backyard terrace, I was not feeling the most energetic and fit on Sunday evening; very bloated and still low in energy. 

Monday: 1h30min CrossFit
Tuesday: 1h "easy" orienteering...
Wednesday: 1h30min CrossFit + biking back and forth
Thursday: 1h30min CrossFit + biking
Friday: rest
Saturday: Easy range session with daddy
Sunday: Full round of golf, with my new carry bag


For the next week my mission is to once again lift my energy levels and include one or more runs to my excerising calendar; running always makes me happy and super energetic even though extremely exhausted at the same time. I mean, who wants to run slow and near when you can go fast and far, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment