11 May 2014

My week 19 in workouts

For this week I was pretty active, and I can feel that. I have had a lot more energy and I feel more upbeat for sure. My new hobby also excites me so every training session ahead I am really looking forward to, and that is only a positive thing! Sometimes it is really hard to motivate yourself but when you find the right sport and environment to train in, it should not be a challenge for a bit. Also, I started to use HeiaHeia again for tracking down my workouts. There you can really see the overview quite nice I think. For runs I really like the Nike+ iPod app. You can see your distance, time and average paste easy if you just remember to take your iPod with you and actually start the program(I would not trust the calory calculator at all though..)

Monday: 1h30min CrossFit
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: 1h30min CrossFit + 2x40min biking
Thursday: 1h30min CrossFit
Friday: rest
Saturday: 2h golf training, 30min/5km run
Sunday: 40min/7,5km run


No comments:

Post a Comment