20 February 2014

Hallo from Helsinki-Vantaa

I just left our belongings to the baggage drop and now we are basically on our way! Or at least our bags are, if we don't manage to get to the flight. We are staying over at the airport Hilton, which is like 200 m from the Terminal 2 so I have a feeling we might make it to the flight, even though it means a 6am wake-up..

This day passed by so fast and honestly I can't even remember what I did. At work there was so much going on, and trying to of course get everything done before leaving. The month will also change during my vacation so that meant a little extra work. Also, I don't feel like its Thursday at all. I was supposed to see my friend here in Helsinki, but when I was ready from the check-in it was so late already and who knew it takes an hour to get to the city  center :-D
Now I will enjoy some room service, watch olympic figure skating, finish of my (kind of out of control) Google map for things to do in LA and wait for dad to land and pick up the car. I am so ready, and in need of this vacation. I can't wait to witness the sun shining ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment