18 February 2014

Planning for Los Angeles / Things to do

Since we booked our flights to Los Angeles I have been collecting a kind of a to-do list on one excel file. On one sheet there are all the things to do categorized, the second sheet is devoted to Citadel Outlet city and the third is for my shopping list (trying to not go out of control with my shoppings ;-)).

These are just few things I picked out from the list to mainly make myself even more exited about Friday. As if I would need any motivation for that, but anyways. On Thursday we will stay over at a hotel in Helsinki, as our flight leaves at 8am and then on Friday we are off to the city of Angels! Still can't believe we are actually going. Before christmas when we booked the trip, it felt such a far away thing to be doing but now its only four days ahead. Let's see how many things we can see and do, but mainly the point is to enjoy the beautiful city and the amazing shopping opportunities ;-)

During the week, I want to.. Shop(who knew?), go to cute cafés, see the amazing view over the city and visit all the beaches! Also on the list are: manicure and a blow-dry at a Drybar, flea and farmers market and of course Whole Foods! I literally can not wait :-)
Just a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment