20 February 2014

Planning for Los Angeles / What to shop

Well, someone who knows me, my shopping list made three weeks(or months...) prior to our trip might not come as a total surprise. I had to do a list to avoid going crazy in one of the best shopping countries in the world. I need to keep myself focused on what I need/want right now. Especially while living at my parents.. Let's be honest, there isn't much spare space for excessive piles of clothes, heh.. I bet once I get inside a mall, I absolutely need every white sweater I can see ;-)
How gorgeous are these new season colors!?

  • My list starts with an A. Being the oh-so-lovely Diego bag from Alexander Wang, for probably the hundredth time on this blog. I _will_ be on a hunt for this beauty and for god's sake, if I can't find it in LA, I give up(and order it online). 
  • Wallet
  • New sunglasses
  • Make-up (Naked pallet, MAC, Beauty Blender, Benefit...)
  • New make-up brushes
  • Victoria's secret ...  might loose my mind(and money) :-)
  • Vans, Jeffrey Campbell, Nike
  • Sports clothes and new trainers(maybe?)
  • Basics; t-shirts, tops, longsleeves...

One day we are devoting for an outlet city called Citadel Outlets. In New York, we always visit Woodbury and I have made some awesome finds from there, especially from Nike, Adidas and other sport clothes. So we have to go and see how the outlet city in LA will be. Hopefully a good one too :-)

Of course I have to leave room for extempore wanties, so this is just an outline. Ready, set, let's SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment