10 January 2014

An interesting day of a lot of things

Today happened so much. I mean, I wasn't expecting practically anythings as I kind of had a day off, or I decided to keep a day off(cause I still can, hah). Well the exciting happenings started during the night already. At three o'clock suddenly I heard this horrible noise from the hall way, and I remember thinking its probably one of my hall mates just with his friends, as they tend to stay up pretty late. But then after a while, someone knocked on my door and after that tried the handle as trying to open the door. I was so freaking scared, but still decided to open up the door. There has been some stories about robbers coming in the house, but luckily this time it was just a boy from our hall who enjoyed his night out a little too much, and his spanish friends were trying to figure out which was his room, as he couldn't even walk himself... Sometimes I have even left my door unlocked for the night, but from now on I definitely won't be doing that no matter how tired I am to go and lock the door. Horrible to have to be scared at your own apartment. I don't like that feeling of being scared.

Then on the way to the city, I almost got hit by a car. On top of that it was raining, gladly I had my new super cute beanie on so I was kind of dry when I got there. I bought a movie ticket, and went to the grocery store to get some chocolate and (literally)pumped into this amazingly cute guy! We exchanged some smiles and haha sounds so weird, but that was so cute. Then it was time for the movie (of which I will post more later on). There was only like five other people watching it, so I got to relax full on I had my own row and everything. 


After that I wanted to check out this super cute looking store that I had located on the way. The store is called Lily&Rose, and let me tell ya; the cutest store literally ever! They had so much cute stuff in there. If I had more room in my suitcase, I would probably go back and go absolutely nuts. But now, I know that I have no room left and I just can not shop anything anymore, I controlled myself and just bought some postcards and a scented candle. On Youtube every girl doing hauls seem to be really into these Yankee Candles, but I personally have never seen them at a store, but they had them so of course I had to buy one to test it out. I bought just a small one, but I know they sell those candles in huge jars. wonder how long it takes to burn it to the end..

While I was checking out the postcards, suddenly a police car curved in front of the store and this huge hustle started. Apparently they just caught some thieves or something, and after a loong talk they arrested them. But it was kind of scary and good thing it took me such a long time to go around the store, as I didn't have to go out while the police was still there.


After finishing my lusting over all those cute kitchen decorations and tableware, I headed over to Zara. To be honest, I was so disappointed to Zara and their "sale" this year. The stuff in there is just horrible, the prices aren't really even discounted and still feel like normal high street prices and, I don't know, I usually find at least something but this year I wasn't even tempted to try anything on. I guess thats a good thing for me. I also popped in to Men at Work, they have so cute workers there that I have to visit there every once in a while, lol! And also to one shoe store, checking if they had some vans or Nike shoes on sale, but they didn't. 

In the evening, I booked my flight back to Finland for the end of January, so on the 29th of January I will be flying from Bremen to Tampere. I was checking out the flights yesterday, and from Amsterdam the connections were so bad. One way flight with Finnair would have been over 400 euros, with Norwegian I would have had an overlay at Arlanda and the whole trip would have been like 10 hours, and with SAS the connection would have been 6 hours, trough Oslo. But today I remembered that there is a connection from Bremen straight to Tre-Pirkkala airport, which is actually perfect as my parents live quite near the airport, so no need for them to come and pick me up from Helsinki, or me to try to survive the train ride. The problem with Ryanair is that I am only allowed to take 2 check-in bags all together 35 kilos and carry-on of 10kg of course. So hopefully I will be able to fit all my stuff. I have arranged a shipping of few moving boxes via UPS so that will help quite a lot. And also, I have my longboard to ship so have to figure that one out too.

Luckily, Kitty is back in Groningen also and she even brought me some souvenirs from the great land of England. I got this super duper delicious chocolate honeycomb bar named Crunchie, so we had a little catch up while enjoying those yummy treats. You have to freeze it first and then eat it so its even more crunchy, and boy it was good! Never had anything like that before. I also gave her my pressies from Finland, so Jim and Daim chocolate. Later on we will have another candy party when Amyrat is also back. 
Really tempted to get this guy (teapot cover-to keep it warm) - should I?
Now I will honestly have to go to bed, finally. For the whole night I have been just burning candles and watching documents as well the fourth season of Big Bang Theory. Tomorrow I will have a long day at uni ahead, time to be productive again. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment