3 January 2014

Back in the business

Yesterday, on Thursday evening I arrived back to the Netherlands. 

In the morning I fiiiinally had an appointment to my loyal hairdresser who did his magic and I got a new hairstyle, so I am totally ready for the new year! It was time to cut those bad ends off and start fresh. I feel so fresh too. About 1,5 years ago I had the same length hair as now, and I must say it looks really good again, and easy to work with. No more bad hair days ;-)
After that it was time to sort out the last shoppings. I bought some souvenirs, aka Finnish candy and a new foundation as my old one is getting critically empty! 
Last shoppings @Citymarket
During my time in Finland I wanted to post some bits, as I did do quite a bit. But I have a few days time before school actually starts, I can give some more time for this blog. 

We had a "last meal" with mommy before driving to Helsinki. I made the famous Avocado pasta to her, and must say it was delicious. Really recommend to try it out!

My flight left at 16:40 from Helsinki, and happily I was well before that at the airport so I had time to drop my bag, go trough security and also do some more shoppings.. I had a plan in Tampere to go to Marimekko and buy one of their little pouches for organizing but I totally forgot it. As I am always carrying a huge bag with me, with a lot of stuff inside it, everything is always all messed up and lost . Those pouches are a perfect organizers and besides that, super cute. So I bought one of those and of course a bottle of Minttuviina so I'll be prepared for the next partey ;-)
Loving my new hair, not my puffy eyes!
To a windy Amsterdam we landed at 18:00 if I remember correctly, and I must say I had a very pleasant flight. I got to enjoy almost like a business-class seat as no one sat next to me. So I could just relax and spread my things widely. And the man sitting next to the empty seat was really nice too :-) After getting my (this time half empty) luggage, I took the train to Groningen. Luckily there was a train straight to Groningen at 19:03 so I didn't have to bother about changing the train. As here the ticket is not assigned for a certain train but for the way from A to B, so you have to figure out yourself which train to take and where to change if you have to. 

At the dear Korno building I arrived around ten o'clock and there to greet me right up was Brian feeling really bored. He stayed here for the whole holiday and apparently it has been super quite. 

Back to the good old mirror-selfies
ps. I did not even remember how messy and disgusting I left my room. I had such a busy day so I didn't have any time to clean it up.. Well its a good thing I have a few spare days now, lol..
pps. How many selfies can you spot on this one little post... I may have a problem #selfierehab

No comments:

Post a Comment