4 January 2014

Minitrip to Vaasa

On last Saturday morning I was supposed to wake up early and be very productive. That didn't happen. So I ended up running around the house like a maniac trying to get everything sorted on time. So, business as usual. And all this hustle was because at 12:00 I had something veery exciting planned. My ladies from Vaasa were all available during last weekend so we made plans to meet up. I was sooo excited to see my girls <3 


So I took a 3 hour train(or two) to Vaasa. Stupid me didn't realize to pay and order the new sticker for my student card, so I had to pay full fee for the train ticket; 45 freaking euros.. But totally worth it! At Seinäjoki I first saw Elli, and we got to catch up on the way to Vaasa. Finally we arrived and the rest of our little gang was there to greet us. I had such a fun 24 hours full of laughter and silly Youtube videos. It was also fun to visit my used-to-be hometown.



I have to say, even though they say dutch can party, they haven't met these girls ;-) I have the best memories from Vaasa when going out without any plans and we always ended up somewhere crazy or did something crazy. It's amazing how life leads you in such unexpected directions and encounters you with fabulous new people, who might as well become your friends!




1 comment: