6 January 2014

Just a Sunday

Last Sunday(so yesterday) was a nice one. I woke up after a good night sleep to a sunshine and didn't really have much planned for the day. Even though I noticed that my rye bread was already gone bad after just a few days and had to throw it away, my morning started off pretty good. I watched a few episodes of HIMYM while getting ready and just enjoyed my time. I hate being in a hurry in the morning!

Btw, I really like doing my hair when its shorter- it takes practically 5 minutes and I have done the whole bit. That also allows you to do more than just straightening it or something..

It was such a nice weather that I just couldn't stay in. Luckily, it was also Koopzondag, so I knew the stores would be open. I headed to town and looked for some things I had in mind. I have been obsessed with getting like a furry sweater, just like one we had in 4th grade or something (also I remember that my mom tried to sow one for all of us too haha.. I think she never finished them, lol). Anyways, managed to find one at H&M. I was also in the look out for a certain fragrance. I was tempted to try out this one Tom Ford scent, but I couldn't find it at Douglas. Have to try Bijenkorf some other day. I did take samples of Bottega Veneta and Elie Saab. I have been craving for the Elie Saab one, as the bottle is just beautiful, but the price then again not so much.

So want to have that jacket! But its sold out online and at the store they only had size 44 :(
I popped in to Zara too, but luckily for my bank account couldn't find anything. They had a lot of stuff on sale, but most of it was just not my style or so outdated already.

Found this cutie from the sale section though - Vili Vilperi!!
For a while now, I have had this thought in my head of going to the movies... Alone. Ever since I knew what going to the movies was, the idea of going there alone has terrified me. Literally, I felt uncomfortable even like standing at the hallway of the movie theater waiting for someone. I guess I was just so insecure about myself and thought what everyone would think of me, standing there alone. Maybe everyone would think I had no friends. Well, now that I think of it, probably someone in such a horrible situation not having any friends to go to the movies with, would preferably decide not to go at all..

Anyways, I really wanted to see the new Disney movie Frozen and as most of my friends are still not back from their holidays wherever they have been, traveling or at home I figured it would be just easier to go alone than to phone everyone on the list I know. And now I can happily tick off my list of things to do in life the point of going to the movies alone. The whole experience wasn't that bad at all. I was expecting to feel so uncomfortable that I could not even do it, but I did it and somehow kind of enjoyed it. Propably going to do that more often now. Then I might actually go to the movies more often. Until now, I have always just said that lets go or I want to see something but never went. Now that I don't "have to" ask anyone with me, its easier.
I love the Pathé movie theater in here - they even have fast wifi ;-)
The movie itself was SO good. I am a big fan of Disney movies anyways, but this one was much better than I was expecting. Such an emotional movie and I guess you can relate the story to so many different situations. Like if you think that no one understands or accepts you, and you just want to hide and move away from everybody's faces, with the understanding, support and love of your family, sisters, friends it will all be better. The way to the top will be rocky, but there will always be a solution just remember to not give up, and believe in your loved ones even when they don't believe in themselves.

At Vismarkt, there was this hilarious guy going around with an aeroplane? I have no idea where he had gotten that but basically, he had built this car-aeroplane with like gas-thingys moving its "legs" and stuff. It looked just like it was dancing to the music it was playing. So hilarious! Never seen something like that, and I must say it was a pleasant sight to see. Made a lot of people smile, at least I hope so :-)



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment