7 January 2014

But dreams are only dreams til you make them fly

I am quite a dreamer sometimes. I dream about having easygoing brunches with friends, beautiful high heels, puppies, diamonds, traveling.. Everyday there is something that makes me want to say or think "one day". To me, dreaming keeps me going. Since I was like 15, I have been dreaming of buying myself a BMW and I know someday that will happen when me and my bank account are ready for it. For years now, I have also said that someday I will live in New York, even if its just for a little while.

For this year, I would like these dreams to come true, one by one. Maybe not all of them will. But especially if I don't dream and believe they don't even have the change.



It feels so stupid to write down and do freaking collages from bags and scarves, but even though I am perfectly happy without any material luxury, I mean, a little Saint Laurent never hurt nobody right ;-)

But those who are not interested can stop reading now, as there will be some very useless rambling about CL shoes and stuff..

Honestly, as you can probably tell from the pic I am a handbag-girl trough heart and soul. For example designer shoes such as Christian Louboutin are super gorgeous, but for me I don't think they would ever get so much wear as they deserve. Usually I have one or two pairs of shoes that I use endlessly until I find another pair. Maybe in a few years I will learn to appreciate shoes more. When in New York, you know... ;-)

Last time in New York we were shopping around SoHo and I wanted to pop into the Balenciaga store, as I had been lusting over the classic city bag in black leather and gold hardware. I can't even say how glad I am I didn't end up buying that one. Even though its a classic, I could imagine myself already getting bored to it. But as what it comes to my Proenza, its still just like new to me. There have still been some other Balenciaga choices that have caught my eye. I find those bags to be pretty hard to shop, as they look completely different live as what they look in pics. The leather has such a fine finish that they look kind of cheap even in pics. So you definitely have to go to a store, try it on and also see which size is good for you. For me, the city bag was at that time at least too small. Or it looked super different to what I was expecting.

During the next year I hope my financial situation will allow me to splurge a little and extend my wardrobe with at least a few of these babies seen in the pic above.

In February in L.A. I will be on a real-ass hunt for my current dream bag. For a year now I think I have been trying to look for the Alexander Wang Diego bag in black leather with black studs. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone around me is getting bored hearing this story, but it seems to be sold out everywhere and as if they hid just that one bag that I want under some black moldy rock! Super annoying, but also if and when I come face-to-face with one last standing, I can say that That for sure IS my bag. I just hope that it will happen within two months as my patience is getting hard to control.

✖ Other things to look out for is of course, the perfect grey t-shirt. T

✖ Some new sunnies, maybe in some funky color. These blue ones from Illesteva would be perfect!

✖ Lately, as I have been carrying my new Rebecca Minkoff cross-body mini bag, I have found little pouches practical to carry money and cards in, as a huge wallet in a small bag is not very convenient. So a Saint Laurent card holder would be the perfect solution to that problem.

✖ Wouldn't mind adding a Alexander McQueen or Balenciaga scarf to my modest scarf collection

✖ One bigger bag with a more relaxed look for lazy-days out on town or to dress down an outfit. Stella McCartney provides these more ecofriendly faux leather ones but the Givenchy one is just so pretty

✖ As mentioned above I have a little lust for Balenciaga and Proenza bags, for the colorful summer outfits and depressing black winter days, a classic bag in a statement color would be the thing for me

Why didn't they let me just write about bags and leather goodies in high school also, instead of some wanna be interesting stories about books and school girls. If writing would have been this easy back in da days, can't even imagine how many boring hours drawing circles to my essay paper would have been complied way more usefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment