31 January 2014

My new room

Mummy had decorated my new room here in Finland so pretty ready for me. When I was still living with my parents a few years ago I lived on the second floor, my older sister Sara downstairs and my younger sister Elina in a smaller bedroom upstairs. But now, naturally Elina has moved to the bigger room upstairs and Sara lives in Turku. So I got the biggest room downstairs, and I have to admit it feel so homely, cosy and warm now. I really enjoy it and sleep well in there. 

From the entrance

All I need for a good night sleep ;-)
Of course had to put up the most important decorations ;-)
I have my own little dressing area, space for shoes and a mirror of course. There is also plenty of space for clothes etc. Mum also managed to fit my two year old sofa and armchair in there, so it feels like home already. Now I just have to make it my own by filling it up with clothes, shoes and handbags ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment