21 January 2014

My bags are packed and I am ready to go


Sooo last night there was a bit of a storm going around at Korno.. Or at least it influenced my room quite a bit!

We went from this...

To this..

It wasn't an easy process and took like 3 hours! But I would say 3 hours for packing all my stuff (to 4 IKEA boxes, 2 luggages, and a carry-on weekender) is quite good. I however could not fit al my stuff, for example my tableware is of course still in use and not included. A few pair of shoes are also lacking space. So I might still need to go for an additional box. Also, because I have my longboard to carry with me, I wouldn't want to fill my luggage too heavy. Basically I am now ready to leave. This was kind of a trial round of packing up, as today I needed to know how many boxes has to be picked up. I also just realized that of course it will take a few days before the boxes arrive to Pirkkala, and I won't be having them at the same time as I arrive, even though they are being picked up one day before I leave. So I need to actually in that sense too re-pack to really think what I need at home for the couple of days. I will be attending a birthday party etc. so need to plan my outfits well before! Sadly I also have to throw some things away as Korno has distroyed them, such as my favorite Paul Frank slippers :-( and no way I'm carrying all the half-empty shampoo bottles back but rudely they will be thrown away.  

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAHAH LAURAAAAAA :D :D :D käääk, niin paljon tavaraa!!!!

    ReplyDelete